Tuesday, July 17, 2007


So some of you know about the recent penis post inspired by our friendly neighborhood urologist.

Now, if you have statcounter, there's a function called "keyword analysis" or "recent keyword activity" that gives a list of the search terms that bring people to your webpage. (Don't ask me why I still bother to check this, when I should be reading and edu-macating myself. That's a story for another day.)

Because of that penis post and this handy-dandy statcounter function, I now have a ready source of partly entertaining but partly "too much information" look into what people type into their search engines.

And since the penis post, the "search terms" list has never quite been the same.

Check this out:

Num Perc. Search Term
drill down 2 22.22% list of funeral songs for flute
drill down 1 11.11% struggles of resident doctors
drill down 1 11.11% i'm 14 my penis is 5.5 what condom size would this be
drill down 1 11.11% get out of tunnel vision
drill down 1 11.11% funeral songs classical
drill down 1 11.11% small penis -spam
drill down 1 11.11% why do asian man have smaller penis
drill down 1 11.11% do i have a short penis
9 100.00%
People, I can't even try to make this up.

photo credit

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WV, I've had one I was saving ... I was going to put it together with a bunch of its little buddies, but you've beat me to it!

--> search.yahoo.com/search?p=pooper pictures

Pooper pictures??? *LOL*

Off subject ... were you aware that you'd been nominated for an award? >;o)

6:18 AM  
Blogger Aisling said...

Hi Moofie!

doh!

I remember reading your post quickly and thinking that you deserved another award (and all awards!) but missed the paragraph where you named others.

Thanks - it's an honor :)

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home