Wednesday, June 21, 2006

An Ending, And A Beginning

These past few weeks have been spent slowly processing the last year. Internhip is a hard year, but also a good year. They say time dulls the pain, which means we can better remember the good times. There are many people that I'm indebted to, from family that put up with me to certain attendings, great co-workers, and most of all, to the many patients I had the opportunity to meet - who are always the ultimate teachers. Some of these experiences remain etched in my mind as if they had just happened, even though months may have passed. We each take away such different things from every interaction, and they may not and may never know how much it means to have known them. I wish these people all the best, and offer them, and all those that made the past year possible, a profound thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taco S. Christ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home