Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Beginning

It's taken me some time to start a blog. Partly because I'm not sure of the purpose of blogs - is it to hear yourself think? To share crazy thoughts with random strangers you don't know? But here I am, starting my very own blog... several factors brought this into being: 1) Have been reading my friends' blogs - some are hilarious and allow us to keep in touch in a pretty effective way. 2) Just had a series of interesting events that I need to put somewhere. Am STILL not convinced that online is the best place. Afterall, who are these people that read stranger's blogs?? Well, here goes... All names and places will be changed to protect identities... after all, you probably wouldn't want your name on here now, would you? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home